Our mission is to help our members better organise their finances and build a brighter financial future. In addition to our budgeting and personal finance features, we also encourage our members to take part in surveys to earn some extra cash.
We use anonymous spending patterns to select groups of members for research - e.g. coffee lovers, gym goers, or grocery shoppers. Members who have linked their main financial accounts qualify for more surveys, experience less survey screen outs, and have extra opportunities to earn.
Tips to ensure you maximise your earnings:
- Connect your primary financial accounts to increase the number of surveys you will be selected for. Members with connected accounts receive more survey invites per week.
- If your financial accounts become unlinked, follow the prompts to relink your accounts so you can be selected for further surveys.
- Complete a survey as soon as you receive an invite as we close surveys as soon as we have received sufficient responses.
- Ensure your profile information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Always answer surveys honestly and do not rush through surveys.