- We collect your personal information, to provide you with the Humaniti app, and the services within it.
- We are committed to keeping your personal information private and secure. Your detailed transactions are never shared.
- We use your personal information to run the services we provide you, all secured using the latest encryption and security technology, and stored in Australia. No transactions can take place using our platform.
- We use aggregated, deidentified transaction behaviour to create insights for Australian businesses and charities (e.g. how much has COVID affected spending at Big W or Target?)
- These businesses may also engage us to ask your opinions about certain things, and we reward you directly with money if you choose to participate by completing surveys.
- These insight services are how Humaniti earns money and allow us to pay you. They also allow us to make the app available for free.
- Only Humaniti will ever contact you, to keep you up to date with our products and services.