When you hide a bank, super or share trading account, that change is applied globally. This means that the account will not display in any financial charts anymore. To successfully hide an account, follow the below steps:
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of your home page.
- Select Manage Accounts from the menu.
- Navigate to the type of account you want to hide - e.g. bank accounts.
- When the list of all your linked bank accounts appear, click on the eye Icon.
- Then select the bank accounts you'd like to hide by disabling the toggle.
- Click on Apply Changes to save the changes made and apply it globally.